Here you will find the reports from our last OFSTED & SIAMS inspections.
To see our current Key Stage Results, please visit the Key Stage Results page.
“Leaders provide pupils with oppourtunities to support their broader and personal development” – OFSTED 2021
Sedley’s was pleased to receive a ‘GOOD’ rating from OFSTED after an inspection that took place in November 2021.
The outcome highlights the quality of OFSTED CofE Primary School’s offering:
- Children get off to a strong start in Reception. Expectations for what they can achieve are high. Adults’ careful questioning helps to develop children’s learning. Interesting activities support children in developing their knowledge.
- Leaders provide pupils with opportunities to support their broader and personal development.
- Pupils show a mature understanding of the school’s vision ‘Love to Learn, Learn to Love.’
- Parents are supportive and positive about the school’s work.
- The small number of pupils with SEND receive appropriate support for their pastoral or physical needs.
- There is a strong sense of history and community spirit at this small village school.
“Christian leadership is strong at Sedley’s school”. – SIAMS 2016
Sedley’s were pleased to receive an ‘OUTSTANDING’ rating from SIAMS after an inspection that took place in November 2016.
The outcome highlights the quality of Sedley’s CofE Primary School’s offering:
- The Christian ethos of the school is deeply embedded and significantly impacts the lives and achievements of pupils.
- Pupils clearly articulate the importance of Christian values in their lives.
- Collective worship is at the heart of the school which continually serves to strengthen its Christian character.
- The strong relationship between the school and the local church is key to its success as a church school.
- Leadership and governance are considerable strengths that enable the school to prepare well for the future.